eCommerce, SEO + Digital Marketing Agency Blog
Maybe you are the owner of a recent business startup or maybe you have an established business? Either way you would need to brush up on your Onsite + Offsite SEO Fundamental Ranking Factors. We are often asked whether website vendors should concentrate more on Onsite or Offsite SEO with most importance.
In our hugely gathered experience we would rate Onsite + Offsite SEO as each having as much importance as the other. With both Onsite + Offsite SEO there could be many, many 100's of ranking factors. With many ranking factors having dozens of sub-ranking factors.
Below we have listed our Top 10's Ranking Factors + Failures. These 2 lists are in no particular order of importance, as they are all of mighty importance. The below Fundamental Ranking Factors + Failures must be strictly followed always.
FUNDAMENTAL RANKING FACTORS
Top 10 Ranking Factor: DO's
- Onsite SEO Setup - We aim for 80-90% SEO Page Score
- Low Alexa Rank - You need to generate more social / engines traffic than every site positioned above you
- Add Regular Unique Content - This causes search engine bots to crawl + index your .XML sitemap
- High DA/PA Backlinks - We manage this for your site
- SMM - We manage this for your site
- Niche Related Content Marketing - We manage this for your site
- Create a Sitemap.xml - submit to Google Webmaster Tools/Search Console
- AMP/SSL Installs - You would no longer view a ranking website without both
- Compress Images - Compress all HTML, CSS + JS on web pages
- Focus on Local SEO - This narrows competition. We manage this for your site
Top 10 Ranking Failure: DONT's
- Target same keyword for more than 1 URL within domain - this is considered very spammy
- Use underscores for image titles, description, caption or Alt-Txt - engines bots cannot read
- Try targeting trending/saturated keywords - try to use longtail keywords between 35-70 characters
- Improperly setup robots.txt - your inner pages or sub.domains won't get crawled/'promoted'
- Order backlinks - unless they match Ste-B-B2B backlink criteria
- Cram content with keywords - you will inherit ranking penalties or even be removed from engines
- Spam meta titles or descriptions - you will inherit ranking penalties or even be removed from engines
- Have less Copywrite content than competitors - Google Suggest 2,000+-words/page
- Have targeted keywords in images - search bots and some mobile devices cannot read
- Have graphic only pages - a balanced ratio between Images/text is vital
Why Ste-B-B2B Bulk Submitted Backlinks are SEO Ultra-Safe?
Many Webmasters have understood Submitting Bulk Backlinks since 2013, just how they can be Created, Submitted, Indexed, Verified and Pinged - without causing any type of Keyword Ranking Penalties. Although quite very the opposite.
There are many factors and multiple Offsite Tools required. However, Ste-B-B2B are about to share the 10 Major SEO Ultra-Safe Bulk Backlinks Secret Webmaster Rules, as listed directly below.
10 Major SEO Ultra-Safe Bulk Backlinks Secret Webmaster Rules
- Unique Domains for Each Account/Project
- Only High-DA Indexed Backlinks
- DoFollow/NoFollow Backlinks Types
- Private Only Working Proxies to Shadow URLs
- Tiered/Multi-Levels Submission Types
- Multi-Indexing Platforms
- Rapid Paid/Premium Indexers
- Rapid Paid/Premium Pinger's
- Rapid Paid/Premium Captcha Solvers
- SMM Networks/Bookmarks Indexing
This Ste-B-B2B/Blog/ web page has been prepared by Kelly. For more about myself, experience and history as a well-seasoned and very highly acclaimed webmaster, kindly view Ste-B-B2B/About/ web page.
Many, many thanks, for reading our Ste-B-B2B eCommerce, SEO + Digital Marketing Solutions Agency Blog. For more readings to your interest, kindly open more of our web pages titles in the purple floating header banner at the top of this page, directly above.
I wish you the very best of good fortune and success with your website - you could begin by ordering some B2B, eCommerce, SEO or Digital Marketing Solutions from Ste-B-B2B today. As our reward for yourself for opening our blog and reading the content through - simply copy the URL link below to your web browser bookmarks.